Daily Rates US$ ←
|Hunter 1×1 – 1 Hunter with 1 Professional Hunter||$380/hunter|
|Hunter 2×1 – 2 Hunters with 1 Professional Hunter||$300/hunter|
|Guest (children under 12)||$100/guest|
|Arrival Day for Hunters and Guests||$75/person|
|Departure Day for Hunters and Guests||$75/person|
|Rifle Rental (ammunition from $4 per bullet)||$35/day of use|
|Shotgun Rental (ammunition from $16 per box of 25 shells)||$35/day of use|
|1×1 Leopard Hunt Package (click here for details)||$19,500|
|1×1 Cheetah Hunt Package (click here for details)||$14,775|
Daily Rates Include ←
– Ground transportation to and from Windhoek airport with a minimum 8 hunting days (otherwise $450/vehicle)
– Services of Professional Hunter, tracker, driver, skinner
– Four wheel drive hunting vehicle
– Hunting license
– Hunting permit
– Wingshooting including all birds shot
– Field preparation of trophies (skinning, salting, drying and tagging)
– Transport of trophies to local taxidermist in Namibia
– Luxurious accommodations
– Daily services of chef, bartender, maid and laundry
– Spirits charged by the bottle at our cost
– All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner
– Local beer and wine in moderation
– Activities at Ozondjahe Safaris
Daily Rates Exclude ←
– Government tax of 15% on daily rates
– Trophy fees
– Leopard tag $1,000 (non refundable)
– Cheetah tag $500 (non refundable)
– Dip pack, taxidermy and shipping of trophies
– Spirits charged by the bottle at our cost
– Excursions and tours outside of Ozondjahe Safaris
– Gratuities to camp staff
Trophy Fees US$ ←
|Burchell’s Plain Zebra||$1,200||$1,200|
|Hartmann’s Mountain Zebra||$1,400||$1,400|
|African Wildcat **||$800||$800|
|Brown Hyena **||$2,500||$2,500|
|Bat-Eared Fox **||$600||$600|
|Honey Badger **||$800||$800|
|African Porcupine **||$450||$450|
* These species require a predator trophy hunting permit
** These species require prior documentation and appropriate hunting permits, some even require a motivation letter from the outfitter to Nature Conservation before any hunting permit is granted and a refusal is always possible.
*** Importation of Ostrich feathers into the United States of America is becoming more and more difficult due to the Newcastle Disease Virus in birds found in South Africa and the outbreak in the Avian influenza in Asia. It is not impossible to import feathers into the US however complication may arise upon entry and importation may be refused. The importation of tanned Ostrich skin has not been affected.
Although it is legal to hunt the following species in Namibia with the appropriate permit, the United States of America do not permit the importation of Cheetah, Black-Faced Impala and Brown Hyena.
Additional species hunted outside of Ozondjahe Hunting Safaris hunting territory are available on special request: Elephant, White Rhinoceros, Cape Buffalo, Lion, Hippopotamus, Crocodile, Sable Antelope, Roan Antelope and Spotted Hyena.
Some species may not be able to be imported back into your country of residence or whatever country you intend on importing your trophies into. You can find information on the importation of sport hunted trophies for the United States at the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service at https://www.fws.gov/permits/ or the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES) at https://www.cites.org/. For other countries’ importation regulations please refer to their appropriate agencies.
After you have calculated the cost of your hunt at Ozondjahe, here are a few links which will help you to estimate the additional costs that may be associated with your safari.
– For information or a quote for your travel arrangements click here.
– For information or a quote for the dip pack and taxidermy of your trophies click here.
– For information or a quote for the shipping of your trophies to your country click here.
– To get an idea for gratuities, click here to check out our Tipping Guide article.
Reservation and Payments ←
The safari reservation dates will only be confirmed once the full amount of the deposit (50% of the daily rates) has been received by Ozondjahe Hunting Safaris. The deposit (50% of the daily rates), required to confirm the reservation dates, will be applied to the total cost of the safari. Payment of the balance, the remaining 50% of the daily rates, is due not later than 90 days prior to the commencement of the safari.
Prior to departure from Ozondjahe Hunting Safaris, client shall be required to pay the full amount due, in an acceptable form of payment, for trophy fees and all additional costs that have been incurred (any additional expense or service not defined by the company as included).
Ozondjahe Hunting Safaris regards only the following as acceptable forms of payment (in US$ or Euro): bank transfers that have been received prior to clients’ departure from Ozondjahe Hunting Safaris, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard and Maestro) or cash. Personal checks, traveler’s checks and bank certified checks cannot be accepted as payment.
Wounded game which is not recovered is considered as hunted and is subject to payment of the listed trophy fee. Government tax of 15% is NOT applicable on exported trophies, however the government tax of 15% is applicable and payable by the client on wounded game not recovered and trophies/animals that are not exported from Namibia.
All prices are in United States Dollars and are subject to change without notice. Firearm rental, ammunition purchase, charges for internet connection, international phone calls and faxes will be subject to the government tax of 15%.